Digital Marketing Manager
We are Hip Cub, a Sydney based baby fashion start up with international reach and is one of the fastest growing baby brands in Australia and the USA in 2016 / 2017.
Our mission is to be the "hippest baby brand ever born!" We design and manufacture our own unique line of baby products, which we sell direct to our loyal and rapidly growing fan base primarily through digital and social media channels.
This is a rare blank canvas opportunity for someone with the right digital marketing experience to come in and and take on both the responsibility and rewards for growing Hip Cub's digital footprint.
- Developing and executing a digital marketing plan to drive awareness around the Hip Cub brand and ultimately be responsible for achieving our conversion targets.
- Continuing to grow and engage our social media communities (currently over 130,000 fans across Facebook and Instagram).
- Designing building, testing and optimising campaign funnels and growing our email subscriber base.
- Overseeing our marketing content, campaign schedules, landing pages, surveys and competitions across all of our digital and social channels
- Collaborating with external agencies and influencers to ensure that our content gets in front of our intended target audience.
- Managing our paid campaigns across social media, search and other distribution channels.
- Working with our product team and designers to oversee the branding process across all of our new products that we bring to market
- Exploring new distribution channels, partnerships and markets and finding new solutions to scale Hip Cub's growth sustainably.
- Analysing and reporting on performance and making recommendations.
- Proven experience in conceptualising, developing and executing conversion focused digital marketing strategies
- Minimum 2+ years proven experience in a similar role for a digital agency, brand, e-commerce business or start-up.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in marketing across social media platforms particularly Facebook / Instagram (experience in paid advertising is preferable but not essential)
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in email and content marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience in engaging and growing social media audiences, as well as collaborating with external stakeholders including influencers, agencies and partners
- You are proactive in your management, require low supervision and care far more about "output" than "input."
- You have at minimum an undergrad degree (preferably though not mandatorily in Marketing or Business / Commerce).
- You have a genuine interest in baby fashion and ecommerce, are results driven and have an insatiable appetite to learn.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to make a long term impact within our team and are keen to share in both the responsibility and rewards that come with growing Hip Cub to the next level.
What you get:
- Fantastic base salary (commensurate with experience), plus superannuation, plus performance based upside potential once proven.
- As a rapidly growing brand / start up you will be continually solving new problems and learning new skills. You will need to wear a number of different hats, as no two days will be the same.
- Each person at Hip Cub has budget set aside for training, so what would you like to learn next?
- Flexible hours - We absolutely believe in a good work life balance. At Hip Cub we simply don't care for "face time."
- You'll be joining an agile and entrepreneurial team within a fast growing early stage (post revenue) startup where your ideas will not only be heard, they will be encouraged to be actioned. We firmly believe there is no limit or ceiling to what can ultimately be achieved in this role.
How To Apply:
- If you are interested in this job please send a CV to email@example.com as well as a short cover letter.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1 week of submitting their application.